Criminals are using the NHS COVID Pass as a way to target the public by convincing them to hand over money, financial details and personal information. They are sending imitation text messages, emails and making phone calls pretending to be from the NHS, and offering fake vaccine certificates for sale online and through social media.
We have a back log of new patient registrations due to short staff so please bear with us.
You will get registered within a week and get a text from the admin team to book appointment with the health care assistant for new patient check up.
Many patients are experiencing protracted symptoms of fatigue shortness of breath, palpitations.
You will find this information useful as to what to expect and how to manage your symptoms.
Unfortunately with a succession of lockdowns violence at home has increased.
If you are affected please contact Iris for support.
Click here for more information
RSC is one of 5 practices in the Bow area forming our network serving 31,000 patients.
The government is encouraging all areas across London to work in networks to improve in service delivery.
Lots of local projects are run via the network. Recent inhaler recycling project, nasal flu vaccine in young children delivery, Diabetes prevention programme.
Check out the website for upcoming projects.
We have now adopted a Total triage system.
- Most routine bookings to be made on the day and dealt with on the day
- Please avoid calling in advance for appointments
- Advanced booking will not be made, however if your problem is an emergency it will be dealt with on the day.
- Trained administrators will take your call and ask the reason for the call and then a clinician will contact you back
- If you want to speak to a specific clinician please ask
- Please provide your up to date details such as current address, telephone number and email address
- If you need a translater please indicate this when you make the initial call to the admin staff.
- To book and appointment with Health care Assistant and Nurse will be via reception team.
Did you know that 10 of the most minor ailments seen by GPs can also be treated by you at home?
By treating yourself at home you could save a trip to the surgery and free up time for the GPs to see patients with more serious health problems.
Read about some of the most effective home treatments on the NHS Choices website for:
- Back pain
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Nasal congestion (blocked nose)
- Sprains and strains
Visit the NHS website for more information
We are pleased to announce that our practice now offers the eConsult service to our patients! eConsult offers a whole range of information for common conditions, ailments and injuries; in addition to the facility to submit a consultation to a GP, or a query to the administration team.